ISRO Launched a Free Certification Course Starting from August 22 | Limited Seats -Apply Now
Hey everyone , ISRO has launched 2 new certification courses for everyone including students and professionals .The training and education programmes at IIRS includes the short duration customized courses, PG Diploma, Master’s Degree (M.Tech and M.Sc.) in various disciplines. IIRS also conducts distance-learning programmes. So checkout the complete details about the courses and apply:
About the Courses
IIRS announces following courses commencing from August 22, 2022. The participants can register for either comprehensive course or individual modules (only three) of their choice.
Basics of Remote Sensing, GIS and GNSS (22/08/2022 to 25/11/2022): Comprehensive course consisting of above five courses.
- Remote Sensing and Digital Image Analysis (22/08/2022 to 16/09/2022): Basic Principles of Remote Sensing, Earth Observation Sensors and Platforms, Spectral Signature of different land cover features, Image interpretation, Thermal & Microwave Remote Sensing, Digital Image.Processing: Basic Concepts of Rectification and Registration, Enhancement, Classification and accuracy assessment techniques.
- Global Navigation Satellite System (19/09/2022 to 30/09/2022): Introduction to GPS and GNSS,receivers, processing methods, errors and accuracy,
- Geographical Information System (03/10/20212 to 28/10/2022): GIS, databases, topology, spatialanalysis and open source software.
- Basics of Geocomputation and Geoweb Services (31/10/2022 to 04/11/2022): Geocomputation and Geoweb Services
- RS and GIS Applications (14/11/2022 to 25/11/2022): Agriculture and Soil, Forestry and Ecology, Geoscience and Geo-hazards, Marine and Atmospheric Sciences, Urban and Regional Studies and Water Resources.
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate (any year)
- Technical/ Scientific Staff of Central/ State Government/Faculty/researchers at university/institutions
Course Fee :
There is no course fee
Number of seats:
Comprehensive Course: 10,000 seats
Modules: 5,000 seats
The Nodal Center Coordinators will be provided with 25 seats in every course to register students of their institute
Award of Certificate :
Working Professional and Students will get a award of certificate Based on 70% attendance and 40 % passing marks.
GET DETAILS (COURSE BROCHURE): CLICK HERE
REGISTRATION LINK : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS