CodeNation Innovation Labs (CNIL) CodeAgon! is conducting a nationwide Coding Challenge With the contest length spanning 4 hours, you will be solving around 6 tasks based on algorithms and data structures.
You get a chance to win prizes worth more than 2 lakhs and an opportunity to interview CNIL for the position of Software Development Engineer for 2021 graduating students and 2022 graduating students for Summer Internship.
Eligibility Criteria :
This CodeSprint is available for participation by all. In order to be eligible for prizes and Job opportunities at CNIL, users must be resident in India and a fresher (Graduate in 2020/2021/2022) who pursues BTech, BE, MTech, ME, MCA, MS, Dual Degree- MTech+BTech, PhD.
1st position: INR 1,00,000 cash + CNIL goodies
– 2nd position: INR 50,000 cash + CNIL goodies
– 3rd position: INR 25,000 cash + CNIL goodies
– 4th to 10th positions: INR 5,000 cash + CNIL Goodies
– 11th to 20th Positions: INR 2,000 cash + CNIL Goodies
If you are getting job opportunity or internship here is the details :
Compensation: 33.5 Lakhs (Base: 24LPA +1L Joining Bonus +1L TU Graduation bonus + 1L Benefits + 4 L TU Benefits + 10% of base Annual Target Bonus)
Summer Internship :
Duration: 2 months
Stipend: Rs 75,000 per month + benefits
Projects: Live projects where you can see the impact of what you create in these 2 months
Rules and scoring:
– This is an individual participation competition
– Please refrain from discussing strategy during the competition
– All submissions are checked by a plagiarism detector. Any case of code plagiarism will disqualify both users from the competition
– CodeNation Innovation Labs and InterviewBit decisions are final
– Prizes will be awarded to those participants who have given consent to share their information with CodeNation Innovation Labs (CNIL)
– Current CNIL employees are not eligible for prizes
– Please expect 6-8 weeks post competition to receive your prizes
– Please expect 6-8 weeks for interview schedule
– Each challenge has a pre-determined score
– Each submission for each problem will be scored based on the number of test cases it passes
– A participant’s total score is the sum of the scores earned for each problem attempted. If you submitted more than one solution for a problem, only the highest score achieved will be used in this calculation
– Participants are ranked by score, with the cumulative time taken (between the competition start time and the time of your correct submission) used to break ties.