Sports Authority of India (SAI) Internship Programme | Application Closes at 25th May 2022
Highlights of the Program :
- Application Open : 10th May 2022
- Application Closes :25 May 2022
- Opportunity Type : Internship / Placement / Clerkship
- Minimum level of education : Bachelors or Higher in field Business & Management ; Engineering & Mathematics , Humanities , Arts , Social Sciences ,It & Computer Science , Sciences
About Internship :
The programme of Internship in Sports Science at SAI, Academic centres is to provide an opportunity and exposure to the Graduates/Post Graduates/Research Scholars enrolled in recognized universities/institutions in India and abroad in Sports Sciences/Sports Nutrition/Exercise Biochemistry/Sports Physiotherapy/Sports Physiology/Sports Medicine/Sports Biomechanics/Sports Anthropometry Psychology/ to the Research and Development activities carried out by Sports Authority of India.
- To relate different sports science subjects and become familiar with the laboratory tests and equipment.
- To provide insights into the scientific know-how in the latest technologies and advances in sports science.
- To provide fundamental knowledge on field dynamics.
- To provide hands-on training in project development, implementation, analysis and interpretation of data in sports science.
- Provide exposure to working with national/international athletes.
Salient Features of the scheme are as under:
- Internship Training is provided in the areas relevant to the Sports Authority of India.
- Provide an opportunity to interns to be associated with research/training/projects being conducted at SAI centres.
- The students to make correspondence with Director Academics NS NIS, Patiala through their Institute/College
- Interns will be permitted only to the Labs as specified for the purpose.
- SAI will not be liable for any compensation in case of personal injury caused by an accident arising out of and in the course of the students’ attachment to SAI Labs.
Scope for Interns
- Opportunity to know about the functioning, developmental policies, and sports science functioning in SAI and contribute to generating scientific inputs
- Provide a platform to students seeking opportunities that stimulate their interests and provide real‐time sports experiences.
- Develop short term projects between SAI and universities/ Colleges
- The interns shall have the opportunity to know about the requirements of Sports Sciences and can contribute to developing / recording data, creating educational material, reports, etc.
- Promote academic, career and/or soft skill development such as communication, self-confidence and awareness of work culture.
- Complete their credit requirements / professional development.
Terms & Conditions:
- Should attend office on all working days.
- One/two days leave shall be permitted every month with prior intimation.
- Interns should submit a brief report/paper at the end of their assignment to Heads of the concerned Vertical/ Division about their learning experience.
- During the internship, the interns are required to maintain office decorum, discipline and confidentiality.
- It may be strictly observed that the conduct of the interns and their access to data shall be the sole responsibility of the concerned Advisers/Heads of Verticals only.
- Attendance records and details of work supervision shall be maintained by Heads of Verticals/ Divisions.
- The intellectual property rights will rest with SAI/NS NIS.
CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL NOTIFICATIONS : HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS