1. What is the purpose of extracting data?
- Create robust data sources with over 100MB of data
- Maintain a live connection between your data set and data source
- Use connectors not available through Google or partners
- Use a subset of your original data for faster report performance
2. What does the “refresh fields” button in the data source do?
- Update stale data in your report’s charts
- Reflect changes made to the data set’s schema
- Save changes you make to the data source fields
- Saves updates made to data source field names
3. What is unique about a report-level component, compared to a page-level component?
- Report-level components appear in the same position on each page
- Report-level components are the default component type
- Report-level components can reference multiple data sources at once
- Report-level components have interactive properties for viewers to filter data
4. What is one benefit of using blended data?
- The ability to combine data from different time periods in one chart
- The ability to visualize data from multiple data sources in one chart
- The ability to join multiple data sources without any common dimensions
- The ability to share combined data sources between reports
5. What does a filter control allow viewers to do?
- Select a different data source to visualize
- Filter report data based on one or more dimension values
- Change the date range of a report
- Import their own data into your report template
6. What do the Theme tab settings affect?
- All reports in your account
- All components in the open report
- All components in the open page
- The selected component only
7. What can a single filter control affect?
- Groups of components
- Multiple dimensions
8. What is required for a single chart to reference data from two different data sources?
- Attach both data sources to the report
- Select the appropriate dimensions from the chart data tab
- Create a blended data source
- Add a data control to the report
9. Which sharing option always requires recipients to log in with their Google account?
- Shareable link
- Invitation to edit
- PDF download
- Viewer’s credentials
10. What is the purpose of creating a thumbnail image of your report?
- Invite others to view your report’s first page and hover for more detail
- Give users with view or edit access a preview of your report before opening
- Allow users to quickly download a non-interactive copy of your report
- Download a full-size PDF for offline viewing