1. Which actions can you take on the Data Studio Home page?
- Create a new report
- Share a report with others
- Edit data source fields
- Connect to data
2. Which is the best tool to quickly visualize data that answers a specific question without saving or sharing it?
- Data source
- Report Gallery
3. What can you do with the Explorer tool?
- Invite others to view or edit your explorations
- Export an exploration as a chart into a new or existing report
- Toggle between view and edit modes
- Automatically save all changes to explorations
4. What can you do with calculated fields?
- Create a metric or dimension using a mathematical formula
- Change an existing field’s aggregation
- Transform tables into pie charts
- Disable fields from the data source
5. What can an individual viewing a report do?
- Hover over charts to see specific data point information
- Filter data
- Select a date range
- Make a page-level component report-level
6. What is the benefit of using the Theme tab?
- The ability to adjust a report’s canvas size, grid settings, and page navigation position
- The ability to set consistent font and color selections for all components
- The ability to use templates for quick report building
- The ability to enable field editing in reports
7. Which components must get their data from a data source?
- Bar charts
- Embedded content
8. In which ways can you change an existing field?
- Display the count of unique field values
- Change the format of a date field
- Display the output of a custom mathematical formula using the field
- Change the name
9. What must the data source owner do to allow report editors to modify data fields?
- Enable field editing in reports
- Use owner’s credentials
- Give edit access to the data source
- Prevent editors from changing access and adding new people
10. Which setting makes your report larger?
- Style tab
- Canvas size
- Report theme
- Grid settings