Siemens is hiring for the position of Design & Development Engineer | Jobs for Students | Apply Before 01 Sep 22
About the Job :
Hi everyone, Siemens is hiring for the position of Design & Development Engineer . This opportunity is for students so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it.
- Engineering Students
- Eligible Countries
Highlights of the Program :
- Application Deadline : 01 Sep 22
- Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Start Date : 01 Jul 22
- End Date : 01 Sep 22
- Development and delivery of parts of software component in projects based on the software design.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
- Implement and document assigned part of component, work product based on project schedule.
- Write code/test code for part of software component, work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test ,review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component, work product and its technical delivery.
- Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
- Educational Qualifications: BE,B.Tech,ME,M.Tech,MCA
- Experience: 0 to 2 years
- Strong, hands-on experience in windows development using C++
- Good understanding of MFC
- Knowledge of multithreading and IPC and associated concepts required
- Good communication skills in English (written and oral)
- Knowledge of various test and analysis tools
- Knowledge of DICOM standards is an additional advantage
- Exposure to Agile Development practices
- Exposure to development in TFS is an added plus
GET DETAILS AND APPLY : Click Here
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS