Amazon is hiring for the position of Quality Assurance Technician | Jobs for Graduate | Apply Now
About the Job :
ALSO CHECK OUT : Xiaomi India | Freshers | Performance Testing Intern | Internship for Student | Apply Before 25 Aug 22
Hi everyone, Amazon is hiring for the position of Quality Assurance Technician . This opportunity is for students so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it.
ALSO CHECK OUT : Gartner is hiring for the position of Account Executive | Jobs for Graduate | Apply Before 31 Aug 22
Highlights of the Program :
ALSO CHECK OUT : Finance and Accounting Quiz Certification
- Application Deadline : 01 Sep 22
- Location : Online
- Start Date : 16 Aug 22
- End Date : 01 Sep 22
ALSO CHECK OUT : Intel is hiring for the position of Graphics Hardware Engineer | Jobs for Student | Apply Before 22 Aug 2022
- Coordinate with multiple teams to communicate our technical requirements, drive schedules and review and help build test plans that test end-to-end functionality spanning services owned by multiple organisations.
- Design, execute and automate tests of front end applications, and middle and back-end software across a variety of architectures and cutting-edge technologies.
- Test systems at the user level, both manually and with automated tools.
- Grey box testers rather than black-box testers, able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests with scripts and/or user-level automated tools.
- Work with Software Development Engineers and Business Owners to understand the technical implementation of features.
- Work with business stakeholders, designers and customer service teams to understand customer usage models and develop test plans and suites that approximate real-world environments.
- Help drive the software development process towards quality-centric methodologies, always seeking to avoid defects or find them at the earliest stage possible.
ALSO CHECK OUT : Free Government Certificate |Quiz on Zero Pollution in India | Win Cash Prize of Rs 5000
- A graduate in Quantitative fields such as science and engineering with 0-2 years of experience
- Formal Testing Certifications , training like ISTQB or equivalent
- Understanding automation test frameworks like Selenium/ Appium/etc would be added advantage
- Understanding of Agile Software Development Methodologies
- Ability to write/ execute and maintain test cases for the feature
- Ability to clearly report defects and communicate to stakeholders in defect triage,test summary report
- Good understanding of one scripting language/ preferably Java
- High level of energy and proactive nature
- A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
GET DETAILS AND APPLY : Click Here
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS