1. Which reflects a best practice for designing your report?
- Use only one report per page, including much text annotation to summarize findings
- Use the first page as a high-level overview, and add additional pages as needed for more detail
- Use contrasting colors for each different chart
- Use pie charts to compare 10+ segments of a whole
2. How can you use any Data Studio report as a template?
- Copy the report as new and select your data source(s)
- Copy the data source and select your data set(s)
- Use templates available on the Data Studio Home page
- Ask the report owner to enable viewer’s credentials
3. What is the purpose of a bullet chart?
- Show the total for a single metric
- See how well a metric is performing against a target
- Identify a correlation between data points
- Highlight a single, critical metric
4. What is the purpose of templates?
- Quickstart data source creation
- Quickstart report creation
- Offer design tips based on connector
- Extract data for improved report load time
5. What is the purpose of a scatter plot?
- Observe trends over time
- Track performance against a target
- Identify a relationship between variables
- Compare multiple parts of a whole