About the Program :
AWS re/Start is a 12 weeks, a full-time skills development program that prepares unemployed or underemployed individuals for entry-level careers in the cloud. AWS re/Start is collaborating with Tata STRIVE aimed at actively bridging the gap between vocational education and industry needs.
AWS re/Start graduates pursue entry-level cloud roles in operations, site reliability, and infrastructure support. In these positions, graduates use Python scripts, support Linux operating systems, operate network infrastructures, deploy basic AWS core services, and carry out initial troubleshooting.
About Tata Strive :
Tata STRIVE is the skill development venture of the Tata Community Initiatives Trust, which operates under the auspices of Tata Trusts and addresses the pressing need to prepare India’s youth for employment, entrepreneurship, and community enterprise. Tata STRIVE empowers youth from disadvantaged backgrounds through technological, pedagogical, and methodology innovations. Since 2014, 6.5 lakh people have benefited from the Tata STRIVE advantage.
About AWS :
Amazon Web Services, Inc. is an Amazon subsidiary that offers on-demand platforms for cloud computing and APIs to individuals, businesses, and governments on a pay-as-you-go basis. Through AWS server farms, these cloud computing web services help in providing distributed computing processing capacity and software tools.
- A STEM Graduate / BCA / MCA / BSc IT / B Tech / M Tech / BE can be eligible for this program.
- You are not employed full-time or regularly work more than 16 hours per week.
- You are not currently employed in the education or training sector.
- You are legally permitted to live and work in India.
- You are interested in a career in technology and can demonstrate it.
- You are available for training for 12 weeks in a row (Full days; Monday to Saturday 9 AM to 5:30 PM)
- To participate in the training, you must have computing equipment and an ongoing internet connection.
- If you find a job after training, you are permitted to begin working immediately.
Skills covered :
Gain the skills needed to launch your career in tech through real-world, scenario-driven, result-oriented learning, labs, and coursework.
- How cloud computing works
- AWS Cloud skills
- How to use different programming languages
- Build skills aligned with AWS certification – Prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification
Behaviour & Mindset Skills
- Effective communication
- Problem solving
- Time management