About the Quiz :
World Oral Health Day celebrated on 20th March every year empowers people with the knowledge, tools, and confidence to secure good oral health. World Oral Health Day is celebrated to educate people on the importance of adopting a good oral hygiene routine and mitigating risk factors such as unhealthy eating and tobacco use among other contributors to poor oral health.
The theme “Be Proud of Your Mouth” was chosen to encourage change by emphasizing the significance of oral health since it conveys an overall simple but strong message. Adopting this theme is intended to inspire people to cherish and care for their mouths, improving their overall health and well-being.
National Oral Health Program, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) in collaboration with the Centre for Dental Education and Research AIIMS, New Delhi, and MyGov is organizing an online Quiz on Oral Health to create awareness about Oral Health and to understand preventive measures to maintain good oral health.
The winners will be awarded Cash Prizes:
First Prize: Rs. 3,000
Second Prize: Rs. 2,000
Third Prize: Rs. 1,000
Terms & Conditions :
- Entry to the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
- Access to the quiz will only be through the MyGov platform and no other channel.
- The quiz will begin as soon as the participant clicks the “Start Quiz” button.
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 5 minutes (300 seconds)
- Each question in the Quiz is in the Multiple-Choice Format and has only one correct answer.