Internship Opportunity at Ministry of Rural Development , Government of India – Apply before 26 October 2022
Ministry of Rural Development , Government of India is offering Internship for all the undergraduates and graduates students ,where you can apply before 26th of october 2022 so go ahead get details and apply
About the Opportunity :
The Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD) plays a pivotal role in the overall development strategy of the country.The Ministry implements various programs/schemes aimed towards holistic upliftment of the rural sector.
The objective of the Ministry in collaboration with State Governments and Panchayati Raj can broadly be elaborated as to encourage, promote and assist voluntary action in the implementation of projects for the enhancement of rural prosperity, strengthen and promote voluntary efforts.
The program intends to give opportunities to graduates/ Post Graduates and also keeping the different programs run under Rural Development with fresh and innovative ideas.
Roles and Responsibilities
The intern will work with the capacity-building team of the organization and will provide the following support.
- Support in preparation and launch of the 7th batch of the Certificate Program in Rural Livelihoods (CPRL)
- Updating the database with implemented programme information & details
- Listing out educational institutes for institutional partnerships in the eastern and northeast regions.
- Creating a database of CSOs working in all tribal districts in Central India.
- Formulating case studies, Report writing, and documentation.
- Other Data entry and analysis tasks in Microsoft Excel
- Assisting the team in miscellaneous program activities
Qualifications and Skills
- Possess/Pursuing a post-graduate degree in Sociology, Development Studies, Public Policy, Social Work, or any other related field from a reputed institution with direct relevance to the profile of job.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English and Hindi. Knowledge (written and spoken) of other regional languages (Oriya, Marathi, Bengali) is desirable.
- Must possess prior experience in research and documentation.
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Be able to work independently and be organized in their work to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner.
The selected candidates would be paid a monthly stipend in accordance with the internship policy of the organization.