At Quora, they work on difficult programming challenges on a daily basis. With this they are sharing some of the interesting problems that they work on. Thus, they drew inspiration from real-world challenges in our product, systems, and machine learning applications to create an interesting set of algorithm problems that you’ll enjoy.
In order to accomodate a wide range of timezones, they will be holding the contest in two divisions. Each division will have its own unique set of problems and a separate set of winners and prizes. Participants can join one or both divisions.
The divisions will be held at the following times:
Division 1: Feb 6 2021, 14:00 to 18:00 (UTC + 00:00)
Division 2: Feb 7 2021, 01:00 to 05:00 (UTC + 00:00)
Top place finishers in each division will be awarded the following prizes:
- 1st place: $2000 USD
- 2nd place: $1000 USD
- 3rd place: $500 USD
- 4th to 10th place: $200 USD
- Top 50 places: Quora T-Shirt
- You may participate in one or both divisions of the contest.
- After you register, we will send you the login information for the contest platform before the contest date.
- Each division will feature 6 problems; each problem is scored out of 100.
- Ties in score will be resolved by considering the timestamp of the final submission of each participant.
- This is an individual competition. Please refrain from discussing solutions with anyone else during the contest.
- Any case of code plagiarism will result in disqualification of all users involved from the contest.