IIT Kanpur Launched Free Certification Course on Classical Electromagnetism starting on 15th August 2022
Hey everyone , a opportunity for you all to learn some new skills ,how ? Well , IIT Kanpur has launched 3 to 4 months online course on Classical Electromagnetism starting on 15th August 2022.This course will be offered in English and will be free of cost.
Three lectures will be released every week, generally one on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. The lectures can be viewed at any time during the course duration. Four multiple-choice quizzes will be held for evaluation.
- Electric current, linear, surface and volume currents and their densities
- Current elements
- Magnetic field as an essential consequence of Special Theory of relativity
- Motion of a charged particle in a Magnetic field and in a crossed electric and magnetic field
- Motion in a nonuniform magnetic field, Magnetic bottle, Deviation of Cosmic rays, e-beam evaporation of solids
- Magnetic dipole moment of a general plane current loop, forces and torques due to magnetic field
- Bio-Savart law for magnetic field
- Ampere’s Law
- Vector potential
4-6 MCQ Quizzes will be held during the course. Grading will be done based on these quizzes.
B.Sc., and M.Sc., students, Physics Teachers teaching at UG, PG level, People interested in Quantum Mechanics having Physics/Math’s background.
Participants will be given certificates from the Centre for Continuing Education (CCE), IIT Kanpur, depending on the performance and attendance.
A lecture completely viewed from the course website, may be in several sessions, will be necessary for the attendance mark. To get a certificate, it may be necessary to attend 90% or more lectures.
GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
HOW TO APPLY : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS