1)Most web analytics tools can tell you what information about the user?
- Their contact details, their behaviour and their operating system
- Their location, type of device they’re using and pages visited
- Their location, type of device they’re using and contact details
- Their interests, when they delete their browser cookies and their location
2)Fill in the blank: If an ad is not performing well, one effective tactic is to _____________.
- Try a different search engine
- Tweak the ad’s copy and analyse the results
- Hire a professional ad agency
- Delete the ad and try again
3)Which section of Google Analytics can tell you whether visitors have found your website via social media?
- Site search
- Search Console