1) Which type of data relates to a metric that can be represented with a number?
2)What makes the data cycle useful?
- It helps you make the most of the data collected from marketing activities
- It helps you evaluate your competition
- It provides information about what users like about your website
- It presents collected data in a visually appealing way
3)Fill in the blank: Actionable insights can be described as explaining the ______ of an online marketing campaign.
4)Which of the following is a benefit of using spreadsheets?
- Vast quantities of data can be stored, sorted and analysed quickly
- Data can only be accessed when all users are online
- Valuable customer and market insights can be delivered quickly
- Spreadsheets are the only way to collect data and extrapolate results
5)If you needed to showcase which parts of a website are being clicked on the most, which presentation type should you consider?
- Bar chart
- Pie chart
- Heat map