1)How can you improve a business’s visibility to people located near you geographically?
- Translate your website into at least two more languages
- Offer free phone support during business hours
- Ensure you have good analytics on your website
- Make sure your phone number, address and business hours are easy to find
2)Which of the following is an example of a local search?
- “bike shop near me”
- “bike shop in UK”
- “local bicycle shop”
- “bike shops”
3)Which of the following is a benefit of registering your business in online local listings?
- Discounted pricing on your search advertising campaigns
- Increased likelihood of being discovered through search engines
- More mentions on social media platforms
- Guaranteed sales to local customers
4)Which three pieces of information are essential to include first in your local directory listing?
- Business address, website, telephone numbers
- Business name, business address, telephone numbers
- Website, telephone numbers, email address
- Business name, email address, website