1) Which of the following factors help search engines determine if your business is local?
- Location details on the website, quality content and how mobile friendly the website is
- Location details on the website, list of shops local to you and a contact form
- Quality content, list of local suppliers and location details
- Location GPS tags on photos, quality content and how mobile friendly the website is
2) When looking to attract a local audience, why it is important to optimise your website and content for mobile users?
- Because local users tend to use their mobile devices when they’re out of the house
- Because mobiles will replace desktop computers
- Because all online users browse on mobile devices these days
- Because marketing for mobile is more cost effective
3)Which of the following can help you gain visibility in search engines?
- Adding relevant content that highlights the location of your business
- Including your address on your Twitter account
- Optimising your site for desktop devices only
- Adding a list of shops local to you on your website