For the academic year 2021-2022, the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has announced an Online Course on Action Research in Educational Technology for teachers. The NCERT’s Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET) developed the course.
According to the official announcement, the course is designed particularly for primary teacher educators working in District Institutes of Education and Training (DIETs), various State Councils of Educational Research and Training (SCERTs), and State Institutes of Education (SIEs). It’s an online course designed to assist teacher educators in doing Action Research to address their educational issues.The training also seeks to help them perform Action Research as part of their In-Service Teacher Professional Development (ITPD).
Course Overview :
- Participants will be expected to create an Action Research proposal in their particular fields of employment.
- Each week, one module will be addressed (the first week of getting started and the last week of evaluation and assessment).
- Mode: online
- Modules: five modules
- Duration: Seven weeks.
- The participants are expected to study for two hours per week.
Last Date to apply : 20th July,2021
-Educators with a research background who work in the field of education.
-The individuals should have a working understanding of computers or be familiar with the basic computer functions.
Requirement: Computer with well-equipped internet system. In addition, users should be able to use the webcam and headphones to fully use the chat and other functions.
- People belonging from Government organizations/institutions: Rs. 1000
- People from non-government organization/institutions : Rs. 3000
- No charges for the internal staff of the NCERT that is NIE, IREs, CIET, CIVE.