Google Ads Video Certification Exam Question and Answer
Question 1 True or false? Google audiences are updated on every impression, so advertisers can reach only the most relevant consumers on YouTube.
Question 2 Which of the following is not an example of Detailed Demographics?
- Car ownership status
- Homeownership status
- Marital status
- Parenting stages
Question 3 You want to find new, high-value customers using their data. Which audience solution should you use?
- Customer Match
- Similar Audiences
Question 4 You want to re-engage with people from your CRM database that bought something from your website in the past six months. Which audience solution should you use?
- Custom Affinity
- Customer Match
Question 5 You want to reach people who are searching for content about the Manchester United Football Club. Which audience solution should you use?
- Custom Affinity
- Customer Match
- Detailed Demographics
Question 6 The four essential freedoms that define YouTube’s values are freedom of expression, freedom of opportunity, freedom of information, and freedom to belong.
Question 7 Which of the following is not a top reason why users choose YouTube?
- To connect with a community
- To engage with creators
- To upload photos
- To watch rich and diverse content
Question 8 Which of these is not an example of Advanced Audiences?
- Life events
- Males 21-34
Question 9 How can you create video ads to maximize effectiveness on YouTube?
- Build from the ground up rather than modifying your TV spot
- Cut your TV spot into :30 and :15 video ads
- Rebuild your TV spots into :30, :15, and :06 video ads
- Repurpose your TV spots on YouTube – it’s all video
Question 10 How can you produce video ads to perform well on YouTube?
- Frame tightly and pace moderately
- Frame tightly and pace quickly
- Frame widely and pace moderately
- Frame widely and pace quickly
Question 11 According to Ipsos eye-tracking research, approximately how much TV advertising goes unseen?
Question 12 Which is a best practice for creating effective bumper ads?
- Build a single bumper ad to convey your entire message
- Cut down your :30 TV spot
- Don’t include branding
- Focus on a single product, feature, or brand message
Question 13 Which report shows how long a video was watched in aggregate?
- Analytics report
- Audience report
- Audience retention report
- Watch time report
Question 14 Which YouTube storytelling technique describes when a video ad changes based on a person’s viewing context?
- Tease, amplify, echo
- The direct shot
- The follow-up
- The mini-series
Question 15 Your client is an online car marketplace. Which audience solution can help your client’s campaign reach people in the car buying process?
- Consumer patterns
- Custom affinity audiences
- In-market audiences
- Life Events
Question 16 Match each ad format to its primary marketing objective. Drag and drop each item into the correct box.
- Bumpers – Awareness
- TrueView for action – Action
- TrueView discovery – Consideration
- Masthead – Awareness
Question 17 Match each type of TrueView ad to its bidding approach.
- TrueView for action – CPA
- TrueView discovery – CPA
- TrueView In-stream – CPV
- TrueView for reach – CPM
Question 18 True or False? TrueView ads on Google Video Partners drive as much lift in ad recall as TrueView on YouTube.
Question 19 Where does a YouTube masthead ad unit run?
- Across specific sites within the Google Display Network
- YouTube homepage
- YouTube search results page
- YouTube watch page
Question 20 Which ad format typically has the lowest CPM among in-stream video ads and is also eligible to serve more frequently, particularly on mobile devices?
- TrueView discovery
- TrueView in-stream
Question 21 Custom Intent audiences allows advertisers to reach users on YouTube that were previously searching for particular queries across which of the following properties?
- YouTube mobile app
- Google Display Network
- Google Search
- All of the above
Question 22 Online conversions measured for TrueView for action come from three different events. Match each event to its correct conversion type.
- Click-through conversion – User clicks on an element of the ad and converts within 30 days
- Video engagement – User watches 10 seconds of the ad and converts within three days
- View-through conversion – User sees an impression of the ad and converts within 24 hours
Question 23 What type of advertiser is a good fit for TrueView for action?
- Advertiser looking to improve their brand image
- An advertiser who’s looking for brand impact such as driving Brand Lift metrics
- An advertiser who’s looking to drive clicks to their website for on-site conversions
- An advertiser who’s looking to maximize reach and cares about driving views
Question 24 YouTube for action is comprised of formats powered by Smart Bidding for conversions or conversion values. What two elements are necessary for its success?
- Advertiser must have run video ads before
- Advertiser must use DV360 for measurement
- Intent-rich audiences
- Lower funnel measurement