Semrush Content Marketing Fundamentals Exam Answers
Question 1: True or False: Based on the content, consumers can choose one brand over another.
Question 2: Who is NOT a member of a content marketing team?
- Customer success specialist
- The content strategist
- A designer
- SEO / Data analyst
Question 3: What is one goal you can accomplish using content marketing?
- Increase website traffic
- Train employees
- Complete a work retreat
Question 4: How many competitors do you need to have in order to analyze the competition?
Question 5: Fill in the blank. Audience research largely consists of understanding the___that your customer faces, and what solutions your business can offer.
Question 6: When you’re running a content audit, what is the first thing you need to do?
- Write out the original goals/objectives
- Compile all content URLs into a spreadsheet
- Collect engagement metrics from social media
Question 7: Which SEMrush tool will help you create new topic ideas to create content with?
- Post Tracking
- Content Audit
- Topic Research Tool
- SEO Writing Assistant
Question 8: What is a content calendar?
- A calendar listing what social media posts are scheduled and when
- A shareable resource that all teams can use to plan content marketing activity
- A calendar of important holidays to focus content on
Question 9: What should the average length of paragraphs in a blog post be?
- 10-12 sentences
- 1-2 sentences
- 5-7 sentences
- 2-4 sentences
Question 10: When it comes to optimizing a new blog post, which parts of the content should be optimized?
- Headers, footers, title tags, meta-titles, and the meta-description
- Headers, footers, title tags, meta-titles, meta-description, URL, internal linking, and navigation
- Headers, footers, title tags, meta-titles, meta-description, URL, internal linking, navigation, and social media URLs
Question 11: What is a great way to make sure your content is seen by your fans, their friends, and your target audience?
- Post the same piece of content every day
- Promote the content on social media through a Boosted Post
- Have the customer success team call and notify customers of a new content release
Question 12: How can you update a piece of content to make it high-quality content? Choose 3 options.
- Divide the piece into smaller pieces, and post them separately
- Make the CTA clearer
- Implement more relevant keywords
- Improve the headlines
Question 13: What is the best way to gain leads from content marketing?
- Have a pop-up box on each blog post
- Create a piece of content a user has to exchange information to access
- Ask at the end of every paragraph for the user to sign up