Which of the following is a benefit of using relevant ads and landing pages?
- Increased cost for ad placements
- Higher ad positions on the search results page
- Higher cost per clicks on your ads
- Ads that will ensure more purchases
2) When it comes to search ads, which description best describes ‘negative keywords’?
- Keywords with no association to your site
- Keywords with a poor search volume
- Keywords that are excluded from a campaign
- Keywords that are typed incorrectly
3)Fill in the blank: If you use __________ keywords when building your search ads, minor variations, like plurals, can still trigger the ad.
- Exact Match
- Random Match
- Direct match
- Close match
4) What can conversion tracking in search help you measure?
- How many transactions are completed on your site overall
- How many people click on your SEM ad and end up browsing your site
- How many people visiting your site from a search ad end up completing a purchase
- How many customers your ad has converted into brand ambassadors