Dunzo | Sr.Associate – General Admin | Jobs for Student | jobs Alert | Apply Before 30 Sep 22
About the Job:
Hii Everyone ,Dunzo is hiring for the position of Sr.Associate – General Admin.This opportunity is for students so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it.
Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be a part of a lean team managing admin/facility tasks for 30+ dark stores multiple offices
- Work with internal stakeholders Dunzo such as central and city business operations, administration, finance & accounts, legal & policy, etc. to gather information and understand and address all impediments that hamper operational continuity, especially with respect to our dark stores and city offices
- Be a core member of the administration team to ensure business continuity across all locations in the city
- Problem solving to address operational business issues related to the administration and facilities
- Manage all Housekeeping activity within assigned numbers and budgets.
- Monitor timely consumption of HK Consumables to ensure upkeep of the all the facilities
- Scrutinizing and Ensuring submission of Invoices and fulfillment of Vendor Payments.
- Ensuring fulfillment of pantry consumables in all the facilities
- Ensuring availability of printing and stationery items at all times to avoid stock out situations
- Maintaining all the facilities by ensuring timely cleaning & proper pest control activities
- Ensuring telecommunication needs of all employees are met
- Ensuring 98% uptime
- Data collation from all sites, tracking and measuring Administration and facility parameters, and reporting all data to Central Admin colleagues
- Proactively coming up with cost control measures
- Ensuring best practice sharing
- A graduate from a recognized university. Candidates who have worked in Retail or Ecommerce industries is preferred, but not a must
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Quick Learner with an ability to adapt to a fast paced environment
- Should have good communication skills
- Must have good command over MS-Office (MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-Powerpoint)
- Good communication, articulations and engagement skills with fluency in English & Hindi. Oral & written proficiency in any other regional language in India would be a plus.
- Communication Skills
- Analytical skills
- Decision Making
- Interpersonal skills
- Maintenance of Reports
GET DETAILS AND APPLY : Click Here
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS