Digital Forensics with Kali Linux Certificate | Free Certification | Quiz Questions and Answers
Check your skill by answering these Digital Forensics with Kali Linux questions. This quiz will help you to check your knowledge and improve it further.
About Quiz :
Practice Below the best Digital Forensics with Kali Linux MCQ Questions that checks your basic knowledge of Forensics and kali linux. This Test contains 20 Multiple Choice Questions. So, you have to select the right answer to check your final preparation for your Digital Forensics with Kali Linux MCQ Exams & Interviews.
Test your knowledge with Itronix Solutions quiz made especially for beginners in Digital Forensics with Kali Linux . Pass the test and get a Certificate of achievement!
Terms and Condition :
- Every MCQ set focuses on a specific topic in Digital Forensics with Kali Linux Certification Quiz
- 20 Multiple Choice Questions & Answers in Digital Forensics with Kali Linux Certification
- This quiz consists of 20 multiple-choice questions.
- Each question in the quiz is in multiple-choice or “true or false” format
- You may review your answer choices and compare them to the correct answers after your final attempt
- To start, click the “Take the Quiz” button. When finished, click the “Submit Quiz” button.
Here are the questions and answers:
__ are a known technique for reducing errors
- Peer reviews
Peer review is defined as what?
- An evaluation conducted by a second qualified examiner of reports, notes, data, conclusions, and other documents
A consideration when using software tool generated reports is what?
- These reports may contain unneeded and/or unwanted information
The Root Home Directory and the ‘ / ‘ Directory are the same place:
How do you move deeper into the file tree in a fresh Kali Linux installation?
What is the structure for renaming a file
- Mv file-name new-name
How do you copy a file to the root directory?
- Cp file-name /
How can the current directory and its subdirectories be searched for the file name MyFile.xml?
- Find -name MyFile.xml
A graph that plots the pitch and loudness of sound over time.
- Voice Print
Forensic scientists do this before evidence is removed using photos, videos, sketches, etc
- Recording a Crime Scene
Someone who is trained to record, collect and test evidence from a crime scene.
- Crime Scene Investigator
An educated guess based on observations, prior experience, and research.
The forensic study of documents including ink, handwriting, paper, etc.
- Document Analysis
Which entity maintains the largest crime laboratory in the world?
What is another name for Forensic Science?
Type of forensics that uses insects to determine time and location of death.
Which of the following looks at human behavior and legal proceedings in civil and criminal cases?
- forensic psychiatry
Which of the following is a plea that a defendant can enter?
- All of these
An example of civil law or public law is a hearing to discuss
- child custody
When a forensic scientist provides information in a criminal trial, the facts he or she presents are based on:
- Scientific investigation.
ALSO : Artificial Intelligence Free Certificate | Free Quiz Certificate