Cisco is hiring for the position of Failure Analysis Engineer Intern | Internship for Student | Apply Before 07 Sep 22
About the Internship :
ALSO CHECK OUT : IBM is hiring for the position of Functional Verification Engineer | Jobs for Graduate| Apply Before 01 Sep 22
Hi everyone,Cisco is hiring for the position of Failure Analysis Engineer Intern. This opportunity is for students so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it.
You would be in charge of setting up, testing, and analysing product platforms in controlled settings. The duty include seeing that the FA procedure is completed from beginning to end and that the case is closed. For the purpose of preventing recurrent failures, the closed-loop approach provides data to the engineering and customer experience teams. You would be in charge of setting up, testing, and analysing product platforms in controlled settings. The duty include seeing that the FA procedure is completed from beginning to end and that the case is closed.
ALSO CHECK OUT : Siemens is hiring for the position of Design & Development Engineer | Jobs for Students | Apply Before 01 Sep 22
- Engineering Students
Highlights of the Internship:
ALSO CHECK OUT : Apple Inc. is hiring for the position of Games Editor – App Store (India) | Jobs Alert | Jobs for Students | Apply Now
- Application Deadline : 07 Sep 22
- Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Start Date : 17 Aug 22
- End Date : 07 Sep 22
ALSO CHECK OUT : Amazon is hiring for the position of Catalog Associate – Amazon Music | Jobs in Chennai 2022 | Apply Before 05 Sep 22
- You’ll be responsible for root cause analysis including evaluation of field failures and returns.
- Evaluation of development life cycle test failures.
- Defect detection including containment analysis.
- HW or SW defects verification .
- Providing data to engineering team for the prevention of recurring failures.
- Work closely with Product Managers/Technical Leads and Customer Support to understand and come up with the right solution to replicate customer reported issue.
- Opening bugs and working with engineering team to see it to closure.
ALSO CHECK OUT : ISRO Offers Free Internship for Students |Apply before 31st October 2022
- Bachelor of Engineering – Computer Science or Electronics Engineering
- Year of pass out 2023 & 2024.
- The ideal candidate should have a track record of success, a solid work ethic, a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work & collaborate effectively with local and remote teams globally.
- Experience in one of the programming languages (C, C++, Python and Java).
- Strong networking and L7 (HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP etc.) protocol knowledge.
- Experience in Unix/Linux,FreeBSD based environments.
- Clear understanding of ISO’s OSI model and TCP,IP protocol suite.
- Exposure to HW setup, HW or Network troubleshooting.
- Understanding of Data Analytics and ML,AI is preferrable.
GET DETAILS AND APPLY : Click Here
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS