AICTE Virtual Cyber Security Internship Program at Bangalore [11 Weeks; 300 Vacancies]: Apply by Jan 31
CYBER SECURITY INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
About the program
As an Ausjournal India Cyber security intern, you will develop advanced technical and hands-on skills that are immediately applicable to industry. Informed by global best practices and cutting-edge research, the internship will provide you with the tools and techniques to predict, identify and mitigate cyber risk, and the knowledge and strategies to defend and respond to threats and attacks, protecting organizations, people, their data and rights. In this internship, you will master kali Linux and various offensive security tools such as Wireshark, wpscan, Armitage , Hydra, Metasploit frame work, hacking of web camera, wifi password etc.
Last date to apply: 31-01-2022
1. Access for Moodle portal www.cyberpritam.com will be provided with required login and password.
2. Moodle portal will have 11 weeks task and their descriptions.
3. Interns can upload the reports online with Moodle account.
4. Internship Offer letter and Completion certificate will be provided which can be verified by scanning bar code.
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from Any
- and specialisation from Any
- are available for duration of 11 Weeks
- have relevant skills and interests