Pwc is hiring Operations Interns | Internship for Graduate Students |Apply before 11 Aug 2022
About the Operations Internship:
Hi everyone, Pwc is hiring Operations Interns. This opportunity is for students so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it.
Under the PwC brand, PricewaterhouseCoopers is a global network of professional services firms that operate as partnerships. Together with Deloitte, EY, and KPMG, it is recognized as part of the Big Four accounting companies has the second-largest professional services network in the world.
Highlights of the Openings :
- Application Deadline: 11 Aug 2022
- Start Date: 21 Jul 2022
- End Date: 11 Aug 2022
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Responsibilities of the Intern:
- Participate in a team effort to address problems
- Be curious and open to new experiences as you assist in resolving difficult business issues from strategy to execution.
- Learn how PwC operates as a company and benefits clients.
- Ask questions regarding statistics, facts, and other information with a broad perspective.
- Using a variety of tools and strategies, support research, analysis, and problem-solving.
- Produce excellent work that complies with all relevant professional standards.
- Stay track on technical advancements in your field of expertise
- Use responsibility when handling, manipulating, and analysing data and information.
- Confidently convey ideas in written and oral materials in a clear, concise, and articulate way.
- Accept contrasting viewpoints and embrace diverse and competing thoughts.
- Maintain the company’s code of ethics and conduct
GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS