Hey everyone! Are you looking for entry-level Internships in order to excel in your career? If yes then today’s post is for you as IBM Internships for Students has been launched. Here students can work for IBM as interns on a variety of posts including Software Developer, Information Developer, etc.
To know more details about these Internship opportunities read this post below:
About IBM Internships for Students:
IBM’s internship programs are an opportunity to learn from the best and develop skills that will make you stand out in today’s rapidly-evolving market. If you’re ready to do what you love and having a great time doing it, join us.
- Information developer
- Software Developer
Location for Internships :
The Internships are from all across India from cities such as Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, or the place you live nearby.
Roles and Responsibilities:
For Information Developer:
The role is wide ranging, and you will have the opportunity to develop or hone skills in the following areas:
- Content design, authoring principles, and tools for creating high-quality information.
- Communication skills in making complex information relevant, useful, and attractive for users.
- Project Management in guiding squads to deliver content on time.
- IBM product knowledge, as you work hands-on with the products that you document.
- The build, test, and delivery processes that turn our source into client-ready output.
- Programming and scripting languages that drive flexibility and automation into our work.
- Globalization and accessibility.
For Software Developer:
- English Fluent (verbal and written)
- 4+ years in a Linux environment
- 4+ years of software development experience in Java and Python
- Working knowledge of Python, Groovy and shell scripting
- Experience with Git version control
- Experience with Jira & Confluence
- Working knowledge of Gradle & Docker
- Experience with continuous integration tooling such as Jenkins/GitLab CI/Travis
- Linux system administration experience
- Understanding of DevOps concepts
- Experience with compliance and security scanning tools.