About the Quiz :
Projects are affected by constraints in time, cost, scope, quality, resources, organizational capabilities and other limitations that make them difficult to plan, execute, manage, and ultimately succeed.
Get Agile HR Professional Certificate from The Digital Adda which you can share in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.
- Format: Multiple Choice Question
- Questions: 10
- Passing Score: 8/10 or 80%
- Language: English
Here are the questions and answers :
_ refers to the way of working and organizing of the HR function that facilitates responsiveness and adaptiveness of activities and structures, facilitating the flexibility in matching workforce fluctuations to demand.
- Agile CMO
- Agile HR
- Agile CEO
- Agile CTO
The Agile HR is more analytical, it is more data-driven, it makes the most intelligible calls, and is always coming up with strategic ventures to improve performance and increase workforce productivity.
What is agility in HRM?
- to work on the business ideas
- to work on the sales and marketing
- to work on the individual functions and find and implement ways to make them more effective and more efficient.
- All of the above
An agile HR team has all their work processes simplified and streamlined so that every action taken is accurate and calculated.
How can HR be more agile?
- Conducting retrospectives to learn the ills of the past policies and hence, understand the workforce needs better.
- Automate and streamline every process that can be automated and streamlined. This will help the HR teams free up time for more strategic processes and data-driven HR practices.
- Work on making the workflows more efficient and value driven.
- Focusing on HR initiatives and rolling out new policies as an active HR team.
- All of the above
Which is not a agile methodology principle?
- Satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery.
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in development.
- Deliver working software frequently.
- Business people and developers work together daily.
- Maintain Sales and Marketing
Agile approach in HR is
- Career paths are defined and linear.
- Career paths are dynamic, and employees can move in several directions.
- None of the above
HR systems are developed on a _ scale, with a quick turnaround time.
HR provides the tools and support to facilitate any _ management development activities.
A team member comes to you with a complaint about another team member. What should you do?
- Bring the complaint to the other person and try to resolve the issue.
- Ask them to talk to the other person and try to work it.
- Notify HR of the problem and ask them to handle it.
- Invite both people a meeting and try mediate the conflict.