Module 2: The Importance of Listening Coursera Quiz Answers
Week 1: Quiz 1 – Social Media Marketing Specialization Coursera Quiz Answers
Question 1: In social Big Data a “document” refers to:
- an application programming interface.
- any single entry or posting on any type of social media.
- any writing that is generated by a word processor.
- a portion of an entry containing important analysis information.
Question 2: A paragraph within a blog article would be considered a/an:
Question 3: APIs (automatic programming interface) are used for what purpose?
- To extract social data in real-time from a social site.
- To standardize the connection of learning systems with external service tools.
- Microblogging within social networks.
- Generating discussion about social media.
Question 4: When thinking about your professional persona, which of the following recommendations should you consider? (This question has multiple answers)
- What happens on the internet, stays on the internet.
- If something is free, you are the product.
- In order to capitalize on the potential of collection social data, it is important to know what the various tools do, but not how they actually work.
- Somebody is always trying to figure out who you are, what you do and what your future might hold.
Question 5: Which of the following text analytics terms is used to describe how people on social “feel” about a topic?
Week 2: Quiz 2 – Social Media Marketing Specialization Coursera Quiz Answers
Question 1: Which of the following is a common mistake companies make when trying social monitoring systems?
- Companies search for nicknames, initials or abbreviations when using social monitoring systems.
- Companies use APIs to extract social data in real-time from a social site.
- Companies assume communities are referring to them by name.
- Companies follow communities and groups associated with their product or service type.
Question 2: Regardless of the market you want to monitor, discussions on social are typically about which of the following: (This question has multiple answers)
- Organizations, including your company and your competition.
- Products and services.
- Key people in these organizations.
- Topics of interest to the community.
Week 3: Quiz 3 – Social Media Marketing Specialization Coursera Quiz Answers
Question 1: When is it important to use a “for fee” social analytics system?
- When you need to analyze a topic over a period of time
- When you want a word cloud
- When you want to analyze a certain language
- When you want to explore a certain country
Question 2: Sentiment accuracy is difficult to ascertain on which level?
Week 4: Quiz 4 – Social Media Marketing Specialization Coursera Quiz Answers
Question 1: Social monitoring is used for which of the following? (This question has multiple answers)
- Developing social strategies
- Developing personal brands
- Real-time marketing
- Crisis management
Question 2: The “Give to Get” mantra involves which types of actions?
- Paying extra fees to free social monitoring services to get enhanced capabilities.
- Sharing tweets, blogs, and other media of your influencers with a positive tone.
- Giving constructive criticism to influencers and members of the community when they post something.
- Giving your influencers a list of topics and categories you would like them to post about.
Question 3: How does Taco Bell deal with their more “passionate fans” on social media?
- They create a relationship with them and announce their latest products to these followers first.
- They bypass this group to focus on more traditional advertising campaigns.
- They pay their most influential fans to share advertisements on their profiles.
- They hire them as social media consultants.
Question 4: When using social monitoring to manage crisis, at which point has the issue been detected too late?
- Twitter and Facebook
- At the first posting
- When it appears on the news or in print
- At the second posting