Engagement & Nurture Marketing Strategies Coursera Quiz Answers
Week 2: Quiz 1 – Social Media Marketing Specialization Coursera Quiz Answers
Question 1: Which of the following would be the best application for engagement marketing?
- Products which provide several options or choices within a brand.
- Expensive products which require a long decision and financing process, such as buying a new car.
- Commodity or impulse products or products with a short selling process.
- Products that do not have a specific target market.
Question 2: Which of the following is social strategies used by organizations focuses on growing social audiences and attracting people to social assets?
- Engagement Marketing
- Social IMC
- Product placement marketing
- Nurture marketing
Question 3: What is the success of Engagement Marketing measured in?
- Bottom-line business metrics; Return-on-investment
- Social metrics, such as followers and likes
- Leads turned to prospects
- Sales metrics
Question 4: What type of engagement marketing strategy involves reaching a target market with content that is so “awesome,” those who access it will tell all of their friends about it?
- Going viral
- Nurture marketing
- Social IMC
- Long selling process
Question 5: Which of the following statements is true of anonymous relationships with a target market?
- Companies will use a database to track these individual relationships.
- Companies communicate with these relationships individually.
- Companies can communicate with them using a social handle.
- Anonymous relationships are typically cultivated in Nurture or Social IMC strategies.
Question 6: The social site Upworthy found that viral content occurs when you address three parameters. Which of the following is NOT one of those parameters?
- The content must be visual.
- The content must be unique and something they have not seen before.
- The content must be meaningful to the target market.
- The content must blend in with other common marketing.
Week 3: Quiz 2 – Social Media Marketing Specialization Coursera Quiz Answers
Question 1: Nurture Marketing is designed to develop which of the following?
- Anonymous likes and follows on social media
- A community-minded focus
- A 1-to-1 sales relationship with social visitors.
- Only first engagement opportunities
Question 2: Which of the following is true about Embrace Marketing? Check all that apply: (This question has more than one correct answer)
- The Nurture Marketing and Social IMC strategies are two types of Embrace Marketing.
- Short-term, anonymous relationships are common with Embrace Marketing.
- Database-driven, long-term relationships are common with Embrace Marketing.
- Embrace is an acronym that stands for Empowering Brand Activated Community Engagement.
Question 3: Which of the following are the most important questions to ask in a Nurture Marketing strategy? Check all that apply. (This question has more than one correct answer)
- “Where are you in the product purchase lifecycle?”
- “How many likes and follows have we generated?”
- “Who are you?”
- “How many emails would you like to receive?”
Question 4: After acquiring registration and email information from prospects, a company should NOT do which of the following?
- Database the user’s email and registration information.
- Send daily emails about their products and services in order to generate sales.
- Observe users using their web, social sites, and private virtual communities.
- Engage users in real-time marketing.
Question 5: Which of the following is typically a feature of the landing page? Check all that apply. (This question has more than one correct answer)
- Knowledgebase data fields
- Company logo and title
- Social links to like or follow
- High impact sales copy
Question 6: Which of the following will help ensure future success when collecting knowledgebase data? Check all that apply. (This question has more than one correct answer)
- Companies should keep it short and simple. The more information they ask for, the more registrants they will lose.
- Companies should attach a tracking cookie to allow them to understand their market segment and current point in the product purchase lifecycle.
- Companies should not include opt-outs so that every registrant will get the same emails.
- Companies should send registrants a follow-up email invitation to access your relevant content, ensuring accuracy of their email address.
Week 4: Quiz 3 – Social Media Marketing Specialization Coursera Quiz Answers
Question 1: Which of the following statements best describes a filter and focus blog?
- The blog author(s) filter through various subjects and markets and focus on different markets and topics each week.
- The blog filters through one particular expert’s writings and re-hashes them for quicker consumption.
- The blog filters through all of the readable information on the topic and focuses on the most complex and intricate information on the subject for only the most well-informed readers.
- The blog author(s) filters through all of the relevant content from the experts on a subject and narrows it down to the most timely, relevant, and credible information and recommendations.
Question 2: Which of the following are important in creating effective, impactful blog posts? Check all that apply. (This question has more than one correct answer)
- Catchy headlines
- Clean formatting
- Relevant topic
- Formal, complex words and jargon
Question 3: When formatting a blog article, which of the following is NOT recommended?
- Using short headers and sub-headers
- Long paragraphs that explore topics in depth.
- Bulleted and numbered lists
- Bold and italics to add emphasis and draw attention
Question 4: What information should be included in a successful filter and focus blog article? Check all that apply. (This question has more than one correct answer)
- Unbiased, summaries of information from the experts
- A way to contact you
- Relevant and actionable recommendations
- Topics specifically involving what is successful in the target market