About the Quiz :
As a part of Independence Day Celebrations, 2022, an online quiz competition on the subjects of “Desh Ke Utsav” is conducted by Ministry of Tourism in coordination with MyGov.
In order to spread information about festivals and fairs of India among children, youth and masses.
There will be three prizes i.e., First, Second, Third Prizes as under: – (To be availed within 3 months of the announcement of result)
(a) 1st Prize –3 nights -4 days Tour of Ladakh (Accommodation with meal + Sightseeing) for the winner Plus one
(b) 2nd Prize – 3 nights-4 days Tour of Bhubneshwar-Puri and Konark (Accommodation+ Sightseeing) for the winner Plus one
(c) 3rd Prize – 2 nights-3 days Tour of Orchha and Khajuraho (Accommodation+ Sightseeing) for the winner Plus one
Terms and Conditions :
- There will be 10 questions in the quiz that has to completed within 300 seconds
- An individual is permitted to participate only once in the quiz.
- Any individual who desires to participate in the quiz will be required to provide his/her name, father’s/mother’s name, date of birth, correspondence address, email address and mobile number.
- Bonafide documents (proof of identity, age, address and bank details), will be required to be submitted by the winners after announcement of the result of the quiz
- Employees, directly or indirectly connected with organising the quiz, are not eligible to participate in the quiz. This ineligibility also applies to their immediate family members.
CLICK HERE TO GET DETAILS : CHECKOUT
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS