HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022-23 | Scholarship upto 1 lakh for Students
About the Program
HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022-23 aims to provide financial assistance to help high performing students from underprivileged backgrounds to continue and complete their education, including those whose families are going through any kind of crisis. In addition, in due course, the program will also offer selected candidates additional support which could include mentorship and access to career counselling programmes. The scholarship fund is exclusively meant for meeting the academic expenses of the selected candidates which includes tuition fee, hostel fee, learning devices or aids, books, stationery, etc.
- Open for students who have passed Class 10 and who are studying in Class 11 or 12 , graduations in recognized schools/colleges across India.
- Applicants must have obtained at least 60% marks in the previous class or board exams.
- Annual family income of the applicant should be below INR 6,00,000, from all sources.
- Special consideration will be given to –
- Girl students
- Students who are going through any kind of crisis (lost a parent/both parents, terminal illness in family, etc.)
- Children of employees of HDFC & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- Students from pan-India are eligible.
Benefits: INR 100,000
Selection Process :
The selection of scholars for HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022-23 is a multi-stage process where students are selected on the basis of their academic merit and socio-economic background. All the applications are reviewed & selected on a rolling basis. Details of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Shortlisting of candidates based on academic merit and socio-economic background
- Telephonic interaction with the shortlisted candidates followed by document verification
- Final selection by the scholarship provider
CHECKOUT THE DETAILS : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS