SSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 : Checkout Complete Details – Eligibility , Salary , Selection Process , How to Apply ?Application Form Here
About the Program :
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up the following posts of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist, Radiographer, Operation Theater Technician and Dental Technician) Group-‘C” Non-Gazetted (Combatised Para-Medical Staff) in SASHASTRA SEEMA
BAL, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. The posts are temporary, but likely to continue. Selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India or outside the territory of India and will be governed by SSB Act and Rules and other Rules amended from time to time.
Highlights of the Program :
- Organization Name : Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Name of the Posts : Various Posts
- Number of Vacancy : 30 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Last Date : 18.06.2023
- Category : SSB Recruitment 2023
- Job Location : All India
Name of Post :
ASI Pharmacist :
- 10+2 with science or equivalent from a recognised Board of Institution.
- Should have Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy granted by a institution of Central or State Government or an institution recognised by the Central Government or State Government.
- Should be registered as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948 (8 of 1948).
2) ASI (Radiographer) :
- Should have passed 10+2 with science or equivalent from a recognised Board or Institution.
- Should have two years diploma in Radio diagnosis from an institution recognised by State Government or Central Government.
- Not less than one year experience in Radiological department of a hospital of the Central Government or State Government or in a hospital recognised by the Central Government or State
3)ASI Operation Theater Technician :
- Should have passed 10 +2 with Science or equivalent from a recognised Board or Institution.
- Should have a Diploma in Operation Theatre Technician or certificate in Operation Theatre Assistant cum Central Sterile supply Assistant training course from a recognised Institution.
- Not less than two years experience as an operation theatre technician from reputed hospital.
4) ASU Dental Technician :
- 10 + 2 with Science or equivalent from a recognised Board O Institution.
- Should have two years Diploma in Dental Hygienist Course recognised by Central/State Government or Dental Council of India.
- One year experience as a Dental Technician in a reputed hospital.
SSB Salary Details :-
Selection Process :-
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Physical Test (as per post requirement)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination