Siemens Scholarships for Engineering Students -100% Funded Scholarship for 4-year degree course
ABOUT THE PROGRAMS :
The Siemens Scholarship Program is one of the flagship projects under education that enables access to quality education to economically disadvantaged communities. Siemens Scholarship Program based on the German dual education system aims to make youth industry-ready engineers and launch a sustainable career in engineering, R&D, or manufacturing. Under this initiative, the program offers four years scholarships to meritorious engineering students from economically disadvantaged families. Additionally, internships, mechatronics, soft skills training, projects, and mentorships provided by Siemens acquaints these bright minds with the dynamics of the industry, thereby leading to their holistic development. The program is being supported by employees in the entire project lifecycle.
Who is this program for?
If you are a bright young person full of passion and resolved to succeed through hard work, determination, devotion and perseverance and you are in your first year of engineering at a Government College then this program is for you.
- First-year students of Government Engineering colleges from the following streams:
– Mechanical / Production
– Electronics & Telecommunication
– Computer Science / Information Technology
- Age: Up to 20 years
- SSC: Minimum 60% aggregate
- HSC or equivalent result: Minimum 50% aggregate and minimum 60% PCM aggregate
- Annual family Income: Not more than Rs. 2 lakhs
Annual Scholarship comprises:
- Reimbursement of tuition fees
- Allowances for books, stationery, hostel, additional classes, etc
Holistic development program with internships at Siemens and other multinational companies
Yearly scholarship is subject to students clearing all subjects and scoring first class
Equal opportunity scholarship with 50% reserved for girls