Wipro Jobs| Wipro Technologies is hiring for the position of Software Developer | Apply before 09 Aug 2022
About the Job :
Hi Everyone , Wipro Technologies is hiring for the position of Software Developer. This opportunity is for candidates so if you satisfy the eligibility then go ahead and apply for it.
- Engineering Students
Highlights of the Program :
- Application Deadline: 09 Aug 2022
- Start Date:19 Jul 2022
- End Date: 09 Aug 2022
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Responsibilities of the Candidate :
- Studying information requirements, systems flow, data use, and work processes will help you create software solutions.
- Analyze problem areas after going through the software development life cycle.
- Facilitate system issues’ primary sources study and identification
- Choose methods to increase system performance and affect availability.
- Analyse the needs of the client and translate those needs into practical solutions
- Work with functional teams or systems analysts who conduct in-depth research on software needs.
- Consult project managers to learn more about the capabilities of the programme
- Coding is done, and the best software/module development is provided.
- Analyze analysis, problem definition, requirements, software development, and proposed software to ascertain operational viability.
- Create and automate software validation methods by establishing, creating, and performing test cases, scenarios, and usage cases.
- Make changes to the software to correct bugs, make it compatible with new hardware, boost performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Analyse data to suggest and schedule the installation of new systems or upgrades to existing systems
- Make sure the code is error-free, bug-free, and testable.
- Create reports on the details, progress, and activities of programming projects.
- Make sure all codes are raised in accordance with the standards established for the project, programme, or account, with clear descriptions and replication patterns.
- Create timely, complete, and accurate records and reports as needed
- Arrange daily project status and progress updates with the team and record them.
- Give comments on usability and serviceability, link the outcome to the quality risk, and inform people of the situation.
- Constant customer focus and status reporting with regard to the project’s execution
- Collect all the client’s instructions and clarifications to produce better-quality work
- In order to improve safety and effectiveness in one’s own role or that of a client business, one must have knowledge of current technologies as well as programming expertise (automation, tools, and systems).
- Ability to follow the rules and norms in order to deliver consistent results, offer useful control, and lower risk
- The ability to use a variety of tools, standards, and quality control
GET DETAILS : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS