Semrush Backlink Management Exam Answers
Question.1 How does Google discover pages and links?
- robots.txt tells it what to do
- Spiders crawl pages and follow links
- Quality Raters check things manually
Question.2 What is the best type of link?
- Links from press releases
- Internal links with strong anchor text
- Social media links pointing to your site
- Links you buy
- Links you earn because you’re awesome
Question.3 Which SEMrush tool helps you find backlink prospects and even send your outreach emails right from inside the tool?
- Backlink Analytics
- Link Building Tool
- Backlink Gap
Question.4 The SEMrush toolset uses a link authority metric called …
- Domain Authority
- Trust Score
- Trust Flow
Question.5 If you’re hit with an algorithmic link penalty, you’ll receive a message in Google Search Console.
Question.6 When using unlinked mentions to build links, you’re looking for:
- Forums where people are complaining about your business
- Directory sites that list your business
- Other websites who mention your business but don’t link to you
- Mentions of your brand on social media
Question.7 Sponsorships are a link building tactic that you should avoid, because you’re basically just buying a link
Question.8 When doing link research, when should you look for the contact information for each opportunity?
- At the end of your campaign when you’re ready to do outreach
- Once you’ve decided to go after that particular link
- While you’re doing the research, so it saves time/effort later
Question.9 One of your customers shared a link to your site on their Facebook. What type of link would it be?
- Follow link
- Nofollow link
- Widget embed
Question.10 Which SEMrush tool will help you find unlinked mentions of your site?
- Brand Monitoring
- Backlink Audit
- Backlink Gap