Semrush Amazon Seller Certification Exam Answer
Question1-What might you need to provide in order for Amazon to verify your identity?
- Video call
- Utility bills
- Business license
- Credit card statements
- Birth certificate
Question 2-True or false: If you haven’t formed a business yet, you can put in your personal tax ID when creating an Amazon Seller Account and change it later.
Question 3-Why should you use your business address when creating an Amazon Seller Account?
- The address will show on your Amazon store page.
- Amazon will send returned products to this address.
- It looks more professional.
Question 4-If you receive a customer message on Saturday at 5pm, by when does Amazon expect you to answer that message?
- Sunday 5 PM
- The following Saturday
- Monday 1 PM
- Saturday 11 PM
Question 5-If your IPI is below Amazon’s benchmarks what will happen to your account?
- You will need to write a plan of action and submit it to Amazon.
- You will not be allowed to list any additional inventory.
- You will be suspended.
- Your FBA storage will be limited next quarter.
Question 6-Why do you want to fix stranded inventory as quickly as possible?
- You may receive negative reviews.
- Amazon may suspend your account.
- After 30 days without an offer, Amazon has the right to dispose of your inventory.
- You will still be charged storage fees even though these items are not available for sale.
Question 7-If you wanted to change your price for an item you are selling on Seller Central, you would
- You cannot edit your price on Amazon
- Delete and relist your inventory
- Edit the price in Seller Central in the Manage Inventory or Manage FBA Inventory pages on Seller Central
- Submit a ticket to Seller Support with the ASIN and the new price
Question 8-A great title on Amazon … (check all that apply)
- Includes your brand name
- Includes all relevant keywords
- Includes the name of the product
- Follows Amazon’s style guidelines
Question 9-Check all that apply for primary images.
- The image should include any available coupons.
- Should be 85% of the image
- The image should be on a pure white background.
- The image must not contain gratuitous or confusing additional objects.
Question 10-Which Amazon ad types will display your product in search results?
- Sponsored Listing
- Sponsored Product Ads
- Brand Advertising
- Sponsored Brands
Question 11-How can you protect your listing once it has been created?
- Purchase Brand Protection.
- Register for Brand Registry.
- Track your listing with the Sellerly Listing Protection tool.
- Join Amazon’s FBA program.
Question 12-If you want to list a product that is already on Amazon, but it has incorrect information, what should you do?
- Work to update the listing with the correct information.
- Don’t list your product.
- Create a new listing with the correct information.
- Delete the listing.
Question 13-True or false: If your product does not have a GTIN you can request a GTIN Exception.
Question 14-What will determine the percentage referral fee that you will be charged by Amazon when your product sells?
- The product category
- The product price
- The quantity sold
- The product size
Question 15-Why is it important to have just the right amount of product stock when doing FBA?
- If you are heavily overstocked, you will have more storage fees.
- If you are heavily overstocked, your account may get suspended.
- If you run out of stock, your account may get suspended.
- If you run out of stock, you may lose ad money invested in ranking for a specific keyword.
Question 16-Which Amazon program helps you to access honest reviews in exchange for free products?
- Early Reviewer Program
- Brand Registry
- Amazon Business
Question 17-Why should you add a clippable coupon to your product when launching?
- You are more likely to rank better organically.
- It can increase your click-through rate and your conversion.
- Amazon shares the cost of the coupon with you.
- It’s free and customers are happier.
Question 18-True or False: When doing split testing, you should only test small differences.
Question 19-What is a twister?
- Another name for a product variation
- A product that comes in different colors.
- A product review that was negative, but gets changed to a positive review.
- A special program with Amazon
Question 20-What happens if a parent listing gets deleted?
- The children listings become orphans and are shown as individual products.
- All the children listings get deleted too.
- The first child listing created will become the parent listing.
Question 21-Why should you try a special program (Brand Registry, Subscribe and Save, Early Reviewer Programs) after a year?
- Changes to the programs might have made them more viable for your products.
- You shouldn’t try a special program if it didn’t work the first time around.
- Beta listings aren’t completely retail ready.
- Amazon likes it and will rank your product better organically.
Question 22-True or false: It is ok to have friends, family or employees review your products.
Question 23-The Early Review Program is designed to:
- Allows you to email customers and offer a discount in exchange for a 5-star review
- Expose your product to customers primarily shopping in the morning
- Get your first 5 reviews
- Get reviews for your products before you list them on Amazon
Question 24-Finish the sentence: “The best way to increase your total reviews is____”. Check all that apply.
- Offer a free product in exchange for a 5-star review.
- Use special programs like Early Reviewer Program and Vine.
- Ask your friends and family to leave reviews for your products.
- Use ads and coupons to encourage more purchases of your products.
Question 25-Why do you want to avoid your item going into Poor or Fair status?
- You will have to pay more for advertising.
- Amazon can remove your listing.
- Amazon can suppress your listing.
- Amazon will suspend your account.