WIPRO offers Free Graduation Degree | Work Integrated Learning Program 2023
Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program 2023 offers BCA and BSc students a chance to do it all! Start working at Wipro while pursuing an M.Tech degree from a premier university. Here’s the best part , wipro will sponsor your complete program. wHAT ? Yes you heard it right . Get complete details about it and apply now.
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Year of Passing
- 2021, 2022 and 2023
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
Period: (INR Per Month)
1st Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of Rs.75,000 along with the 1st month Stipend.
2nd Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 17,000 + 533 (ESI).
3rd Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 19,000 + 618 (ESI).
4th Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 23,000
One time Joining Bonus – 75000 INR
Merge Bonuses for the 1st 3 years post completion of the M.Tech degree.
Post the completion of the program, designation will be Senior Project Engineer and compensation will range from INR 6,00,000 p.a onwards depending on performance.
• M.Tech degree fully sponsored by Wipro.
• Group Life Insurance of INR 14 Lakhs p.a
• Group Personal Accident Cover of INR 12 lakhs p.a
Performance Bonus is applicable only to full time employees recruited after successful completion of WILP program. Bonus details are mentioned below:
End of 1st year: 1,00,000 to 1,50,000
End of 2nd year: 1,00,000 to 1,50,000
End of 3rd year: 1,00,000 to 1,50,000
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment as a part of the selection process . Here are the details of the assessment test .
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Business Discussion Round