About The Programme :
NIT Rourkela has launched a Summer Internship Programme with an objective to encourage ambitious bright students of different Institutes in India other than NIT Rourkela to pursue an innovative research and development project under the guidance of NIT Rourkela faculties. The selected summer fellow will register at NIT Rourkela for whom there will be no institute registration fees. The Institute is pleased to provide 50 nos. of Summer Fellowships.
The internship duration is between May 16 to Jul 15, 2023. Biometric attendance on working days is compulsory. Extra leave is not applicable.
- The student should be free in the above mentioned period (May 16 to Jul 15, 2023); otherwise he/she should not apply. Request of late joining or early leaving will not be entertained.
- He/she should have all grade sheets till the previous semesters (Example, if he/she appears for 6th semester examination in April/May 2023, up to 5th semester result should be available at the time of online application).
- Any B.E./B. Tech student with a good academic record, who has appeared at least 4th semester examination.
- Any B. Arch/Integrated M.Sc./Integrated M.Tech/Dual degree student with a good academic record, who has appeared at least 6th semester examination.
- Any M.Sc/MA in Development Studies/MBA student with a good academic record, who has appeared at least 2nd semester examination.
- Passout students / Students who are in the final year of above mentioned degrees are not eligible to apply.
FELLOWSHIP AND OTHER FACILITIES :
- Fellowship or other Financial assistance will not be provided.
- Free Accommodation in the NIT Halls of Residences.
- Laboratory, Library Facilities (without barrowing) and internet facilities.
- Medical facility (consultation with doctor at Institute dispensary).
- Hostel fooding will be on payment basis (Approx Rs. 115/- per day).
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible students need to complete the online application on or before Mar 28, 2023 (Tuesday) by clicking the link given below.