UP Skill Development Mission has partnered with Coursera, the world’s leading online learning platform through world-class universities and companies, to train 50,000 unemployed youth from State of Utter Pradesh during the COVID-19 crisis, so you can learn something new anytime, anywhere. Coursera helps organizations and countries gain a competitive edge by providing in-demand skills and learning paths to new jobs for the entire workforce. With content from global thought leaders and experience implementing national learning programs, Coursera is a trusted partner for skills transformation.
The partnership is an element of Coursera’s international roll-out of the Workforce Recovery Initiative, the place unemployed youth are offered free access to on-line learning.
- 100% online
- Learn something new in 4-6 weeks
- Free (only for Registered User from UPSDM)
- Earn a Course Certificate
- The registration is based on first-cum-first serve basis only till the free registration logins lasts.
- Last Date for registering your free access to Coursera Platform is 31st October 2020. No further registration will be allowed after the deadline
- Please make sure your information furnished are correct and your contact (phone and email) will be the one which you will access regularly.
- Once you submit your details in this portal, please check your email address regularly to expect an activation link from Coursera.
- Once you get the activation link in your email, please click on that and follow the steps to activate your access to the platform. Then you are ready to start the course.
- The access to the platform is valid till 30th December 2020. You are required to complete all your courses and available certifications by 30th December 2020.