Question 1: Earlier businesses used a single, dedicated service provider to connect to the internet. What was the primary weakness of this design?
- Overly complex
Question 2: Which two benefits are gained from using an SD-WAN centralized management console? (Choose two.)
- An ability to prioritize business-critical applications
- Greater network visibility
- A diversity of management consoles and processes
- Greater data protection
Question 3: Why might managing multiple point products cause greater complexity for IT security? (Choose two.)
- Lack of integration between security products
- Usually, multiple management consoles are required
- Understaffed IT security teams who lacked expertise
- Greater streamlined security processes
Question 4: Complete the sentence. WAN is a computer network that
- limits the number of switches and routers to reduce maintenance and administration.
- spans a large geographic area and typically consists of two or more LANs.
- uses primarily virtual computers, thus expanding the east-west axis.
- is a hybrid of on-premise devices and virtual servers across multiple cloud vendors.
Question 5: Which business trend caused greater latency to the internet in the network model for the single, dedicated service provider?
- Greater expenditures on research and development
- Demand for more cloud applications and services
- A focus on more capital expenditures
- Moving from physical appliances to virtual appliances
Question 6: Which feature in the first-generation SD-WAN applied intelligent business decisions?
- Improved user interface
- Single internet service provider
- Redundant WAN links
- Basic load balancing