KVIC in collaboration with MyGov is hosting ‘Khadi Mahotsav Quiz Contest’ to sensitise the youth towards Khadi, ‘Vocal for Local’ and make them aware about benefits of these to our economy, ecology & women empowerment and to catalyse the public at large & youth in particular to buy Khadi & local products and inculcate in them pride for local products.
Khadi is the fabric of freedom struggle and Father of nation. Mahatma Gandhi developed the concept of Khadi as a means to provide employment to the unemployed rural population.
Our Hon’ble PM has given the mantra of ‘Khadi for Nation, Khadi for Fashion’ and Khadi is now seen as a fashion statement. It is now used in denims, jackets, shirts, dress material, stoles, home furnishings and apparel accessories like handbags.
With an objective of promoting Khadi and Village Industries, Handloom and handicraft products, ODOP products and products of various traditional and cottage industries manufactured locally and to further promote the idea of “Vocal for Local” campaign and ‘AtmaNirbhar Bharat Abhiyan’ envisioned by the Hon’ble Prime Minister, Govt. of India has initiated Special Campaign “Khadi Mahotsav”. The campaign will be organized across the country during 2nd October to 31st October every year.
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 300 seconds. There will be no negative marking.
- Quiz is open to all Indian Citizens
- Start Date : 2 Oct 2023, 10:00 amEnd Date : 31 Oct 2023, 11:30 pm
1) The Top 20 Winners will be rewarded with the Rs 5000* Coupon each.
2) All the participants of the contest are rewarded with e-certificates on MyGov Platform.
- The rewards will be given in the form of KVIC e-coupon which will be redeemable on KVIC e-commerce platform www.khadiindia.gov.in subject to the condition that the winner has to purchase Khadi and V.I. products worth minimum of Rs.100/- from www.khadiindia.gov.in and further the winner has to declare a list of 5 to 10 items, which he/she would replace with local products, in the KVIC ecommerce-platform viz., www.khadiindia.gov.in.