Question 1: Which statement is true about the internal link between the Routing Engine and the Packet Forwarding Engine?
- It is rate limited to avoid DDoS attacks.
Question 2: How does a Junos device handle exception traffic?
- Exception packets are sent to the Routing Engine for processing.
Question 3: Which two Junos product lines are used for switching? (Choose two.)
- EX Series
- MX Series
Question 4: Which two Junos product lines are used primarily for security? (Choose two.)
- SRX Series
- J Series
Question 5: Which two Junos product lines are used primarily for routing? (Choose two.)
- M Series
- MX Series
Question 6: Which two statements are true about the Junos OS? (Choose two.)
- Junos OS images are platform-specific.
- All variants of Junos OS are based on the same base-level software.
Question 7: You are in configuration mode at the top of the hierarchy. How would you save your configuration to a file on the router?
- save <filename>
Question 8: Which two CLI commands allow you to move between different configuration hierarchies? (Choose two.)
Question 9: Which key could you use to auto-complete a command in the Junos CLI?
Question 10: You have made changes to the candidate configuration. Which action will make the router apply these changes?
- Commit all changes at once, whenever ready.
Question 11: You are in configuration mode at the top of the hierarchy. You need to abort the changes that you have made and start again with a fresh copy of the active configuration. Which command should you use to accomplish this task?
- rollback 0
Question 12: Which command allows you to commit your configuration changes, but has the device revert to the previous configuration automatically after 10 minutes if you do not commit a second time?
- commit confirmed
Question 13: Which CLI command restores a previously active configuration?
Question 14: Uncommitted changes configured in Junos are located in which location?
- candidate configuration
Question 15: What is the maximum number of rollback files a Junos device can store?
Question 16: Which method loads the configuration that was active before your last commit?
- rollback 1
Question 17: Which command allows you to verify the syntax and consistency of your configuration without actually activating your configuration?
- commit check
Question 18: Which operational command allows you to compare two files stored on your router?
- file compare files File-A File-B
Question 19: Which two statements are true regarding interface properties? (Choose two.)
- IPv4 and IPv6 addresses are configured under the logical unit.
- Physical parameters such as MTU, duplex mode, and speed are configured under the interface name.
Question 20: Which statement is correct about protocol families on an interface?
- Multiple families and addresses can be configured under the same logical unit.
Question 21: What is the interface name for the third SONET interface on a PIC installed in PIC slot 1, FPC slot 1?
- interface so-1/1/2
Question 22: Which operational CLI command displays packet and byte counts for an interface in real time?
- monitor interface
Question 23: Which protocol family is required prior to assigning an IP address to an interface?
Question 24: Which command configures an address of 192.168.1.1 with a mask of 255.255.255.0 on interface ge-0/0/0?
- set interfaces ge-0/0/0 unit 0 family inet address 192.168.1.1/24
Question 25: Which statement is correct about logical units on Junos device interfaces?
- A logical unit is always required.
Question 26: After issuing the show interfaces terse command, you notice that the status of one interface is “up down.” What does this status indicate?
- The interface is administratively up, but the link status is down.
Question 27: How many IP addresses can be configured on a given interface?
- as many as you want
Question 28: Which of the following commands will configure the maximum transmission unit (MTU) size of a Fast Ethernet interface?
- set interfaces fe-0/0/0 mtu 1200
Question 29: Which two statements are correct regarding logical units on Junos devices? (Choose two.)
- Logical units are always required for any interface configured with logical addresses such as IPv4 and IPv6.
- Logical unit 0 is the only value allowed on interfaces running HDLC or PPP encapsulations.
Question 30: The interface ge-0/2/3 is located in which flexible PIC concentrator slot?
Question 31: Which logical unit number must be configured on an interface using PPP encapsulation?
- unit 0
Question 32: What are two logical interface properties? (Choose two.)
- IP address
Question 33: Which operational command is used to retrieve the serial numbers of components installed in a Junos device?
- show chassis hardware
Question 34: Which operational command is used to show active alarms on a Junos device?
- show chassis alarms
Question 35: Which operational command allows a user to view the exhaust temperatures of a Junos device?
- show chassis environment
Question 36: Which operational command shows the contents of the LCD display on an MX Series device?
- show chassis craft-interface
Question 37: Which operational command displays the temperature of the Routing Engine’s CPU?
- show chassis routing-engine
Question 38: Which operational command allows you to decode packets, similar to tcpdump in UNIX?
- monitor traffic interface interface-name
Question 39: Which CLI command will ping destination 10.0.29.1?
- user@host> ping 10.0.29.1
Question 40: The monitor traffic command provides access to which utility?
Question 41: Which two statements are correct about traceroute on Junos devices? (Choose two.)
- It receives ICMP time-exceeded packets.
- It transmits UDP packets.
Question 42: Which command initiates a loopback on a Gigabit Ethernet interface ge-0/0/0?
- user@host# set interfaces ge-0/0/0 gigether-options loopback
Question 43: Which three are examples of next hops that can be defined for static routes? (Choose three.)
- egress interface name
- next hop IP address
Question 44: Which statement accurately defines the role of a qualified next hop?
- It is an alternative next hop for a static route.
Question 45: Which two statements are true about a qualified next hop? (Choose two.)
- It allows independent protocol preference for static routes.
- It is referred to as a floating static route.
Question 46: Which three statements are true about dynamic routing protocols? (Choose three.)
- They share network layer reachability information among neighbors.
- They are scalable.
- They automate next-hop decisions.
Question 47: What are three advantages that dynamic routing protocols offer over static routing protocols? (Choose three.)
- greater network scalability
- lower administrative overhead
- increased network availability
Question 48: What happens when a route does not match any user-configured policies?
The route is sent to the default policy.
Question 49: Given the policy shown in the exhibit, which action will be taken when a static route to 126.96.36.199/24 is evaluated?
Question 50: You are configuring a firewall filter. Which “from” configuration would match only those packets destined for 10.10.10.1?
- set term 1 from destination-address 10.10.10.1
Question 51: How do you send static routes to a RIP neighbor?
- Apply an export policy within RIP that matches on the routes and then accepts them.
Question 52: Which two statements describe the default routing policy for BGP? (Choose two.)
- Accept all BGP routes and import into inet.0.
- Advertise all active BGP routes.
Question 53: A BGP route does not match any term within a routing policy applied to BGP. Which action is taken by the router for this route?
- It advertises the route according to BGP rules.
Question 54: A packet has a source IP address of 188.8.131.52 and a destination address of 10.1.1.1. Given the firewall filter shown in the exhibit, which configuration change should be made to the filter so that this packet will be counted and discarded?
- insert term 4 before term 1
Question 55: The routing policy shown in the exhibit has been applied as an export policy under protocols OSPF. However, the static route for destination 10.1.1.0/24 is not being advertised. How can the configuration be corrected to allow the route to be advertised?
- insert term 1 after term 2