About the Quiz :
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, known as the ‘Iron Man of India’, led to the peaceful integration of the princely Indian States into the Indian Union and the political unification of India.
A nationwide Quiz, “Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz” is being hosted on MyGov platform to celebrate the life, ideals, and accomplishments of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
The aim of the quiz is to introduce the youth and citizens of India to the social values, ideologies, ethics, and morals associated with Sardar Patel, while highlighting the achievements and vision of the Government of India. The quiz is available in multiple regional languages including English and Hindi.
The quiz is divided into 2 modes – Online and Offline mode:
– The Online mode of the Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz is divided into 3 modules:
Module 1: Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz – Samarth Bharat (starting 31st October ’23 till 30th November ’23)
Module 2: Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz – Samriddh Bharat (starting 1st December ’23 till 31st December ‘23)
Module 3: Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz – Swabhimani Bharat (starting 1st January ’24 till 31st January ‘24)
All participants of the quiz will receive a participation certificate that can be downloaded, and the winners of the quiz will be rewarded with cash prizes.
- The Top best performer in Online Quiz mode will be awarded a cash prize of ₹ 5,00,000/- (Five lakh rupees only).
- The second-best performer will be awarded with a cash prize of ₹ 3,00,000/- (three lakh rupees only).
- The third best performer will be awarded with a cash prize of ₹ 2,00,000/- (two lakh rupees only).
- The next hundred (100) best performers will be awarded consolation prizes of ₹ 2,000/- (Two thousand rupees only) each.
Terms and Conditions :
1) This quiz is a part of the Sardar Unity Trinity Quiz.
2) The quiz will be launched on 31st October ’23 and will be live till 30th November ’23, 11:30 pm (IST).
3) The entry to the Quiz is open to all Indian Citizens.
4) This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 200 seconds.
5) You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
6) There will be no negative marking.
7) One person is eligible to participate in all the other quizzes of the module.
8) The quiz will be available in 12 languages – English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu.
9) One participant will be eligible to win only once in a particular quiz. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not qualify him/her for multiple wins during the same quiz.
10) You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz and also for receiving promotional content.