Internship at L’Oreal | Corporate Communication And PR Intern | Latest Internship 2022
In the Corporate Communications team, we have a good internship opportunity for a four-month term. The job’s headquarters will be in Mumbai. Supporting projects for corporate social responsibility while comprehending how internal communications and corporate social media work.
- working well with various teams and stakeholders
- vendors and internal teams.
- advanced degree
- This project will expose participants to corporate communications by focusing on employee engagement and corporate social media.
- The project will work closely with outside organisations and cross-functional teams, and it will assist several CSR efforts.
- support to make the CA&E editorial theme for Q3 come to life
- Help with the organisation and implementation of L’Oréal India’s “online Plus offline” style quarterly Townhall – business updates event.
- Create and distribute the daily new update for a small set of senior L’Oréal India stakeholders.
- In-office communication touchpoints such as cafeteria screens, reception screens, and computer lock screens should be managed and updated frequently.
- Additional (if necessary)
- Internal email assistance from corporate communications ID
- assistance with gathering user-generated material from employees (EGC)
- Encourage CSR programmes
Get Details : Click Here
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS