About the Organization
HARYALI Centre for Rural Development is a non-profit, non-political and voluntary organization set up by a bunch of Development Consultants and Social Scientists. It emphasises, that development will remain incomplete till it covers all regions of the country, and reaches out to all sections of the population.
The key responsibilities of the Researcher will be to:
- Preparing Research Proposals
- Preparation Study Tools
- Data Collection from the field
- Data analysis and report writing
- Contacting Government Agencies/International organizations/CSR/Industries
- Willing to travel in any state as desired
- Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Should be a minimum Post Graduate in Social Science.
- Good command over written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Computer operation
- Team management and hardworking
- Consolidated Salary Rs. 20,000/- Rs. 25000/- per month (on Contract Basis)
- Salary depends on the experience and qualification of a candidate.