Hardware Engineering Full Time Opportunity for Students | Microsoft Internship 2022
Hey everyone , Microsoft is offering a internship opportunity for students . This Hardware Engineering is offered as a full time opportunity . Want to know more about this internship ? Then keep on reading this post:
About the Internship :
Microsoft Cloud Hardware Infrastructure Engineering (CHIE) is the team behind Microsoft’s expanding Cloud Infrastructure and their mission is powering Azure by engineering cloud optimal systems enabling customers to achieve more.
Our focus is on smart growth, high efficiency, and delivering a trusted experience to customers and partners worldwide and we are looking for passionate, high energy engineers to help achieve that mission. As Microsoft’s cloud business continues to grow the ability to deploy new offerings and HW infrastructure on time, in high volume with high quality and lowest cost is of paramount importance.
Our focus is on smart growth, high efficiency, and delivering a trusted experience to customers and partners worldwide and we are looking for passionate, high energy team members to help achieve our mission. As Microsoft’s cloud business continues to grow the ability to deploy new offerings and HW infrastructure on time, in high volume with high quality and lowest cost is of paramount importance.
- Work in laboratory environment to validate design and correlate measurement with simulation using VNA, TDR and Oscilloscope.
- Experience in failure analysis and troubleshooting skills in a laboratory environment
- Experience with prototyping solutions and bench testing methodology.
- Experience with board level validation
- Experience with test automation with background in scripting
- Execute validation test plans for functional, signal and power integrity
- Must be able to understand circuit schematics and hardware data sheets
- Effective board and system troubleshooting skills, must be able to work well with board level hardware engineers, software engineers, and mechanical engineers
- Hands on lab skills including rework, troubleshooting with oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and specialized test equipment such as PCI analyzers, in-circuit-emulators and traffic generators/analyzers, operating thermal chambers
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, electronics or related field
- Experience using RF test equipment (VNA, Oscillopscopes, Probes).
- Exposure to troubleshooting and debugging PCBA Hardware
Benefits and Perks :
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
CLICK HERE TO APPLY : CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS