1)Which of the following is a sign that customers are having trouble using a particular device to make purchases?
- Analytics shows you have a lot of mobile visitors, but very few purchases through mobile
- A specific product is not selling much compared to your other products
- You get a lot of questions about your return policy
- People are having trouble using a promo code for a current sale
2)What is an example of product merchandising?
- Running an ad for your products
- Adding a way for customers to filter your products
- Displaying very specific, featured products on your home page
- Cross-selling products in the checkout process
3) Which of the following statements is true when describing how retargeting ads work?
- Retargeting ads are visible to people who haven’t been on your website yet
- Once a user visits your site, the code drops an anonymous browser cookie
- Once your customer purchases, you can not turn off the retargeting ad
- Retargeting will always drive customers to your site