Computer Hardware & Networking Certification – The Digital Adda
This Certification is for Entry Level L1, Desktop Support, Service Engineer, Customer Support Engineer, FM Engineer, Hardware Engineer and IT Support Specialist in End User Computing environment. Candidates must know about Desktop and Laptop Computer Hardware Technology like Motherboard, Hard Disk, Memory Processors, Assembling, Computer Peripherals Like Printers & Scanners.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- There are 20 MCQ Questions in this test
- You need to score atleast 50% to get a certificate
- A certificate of achievement will be awarded .
Get Computer Hardware & Networking Certificate from The Digital Adda which you can share in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.
Which is the correct full form of TCP?
- Transmission Communication Protocol
- Transmission Control protocol
- Transmission Computer Protocol
- Transfer Control Port
A/an _ is a central server on a computer network that enables connected clients to access the server’s storage capacities.
- web server
- application server
- print server
- file server
- None of the above
What is a “vlog”?
- Video Log
- Video blog
- New technology to aid in blogging
- Both 2 and 3
Which of the following layers of the OSI model provides access control?
- Data Link
Which is not a type of network?
Which of the following is NOT an application software?
- Adobe Photoshop
- Windows 11
- MS Word
- Avast Antivirus
Hard disk in a computer is
- Temporary magnetic storage
- Permanent magnetic storage
- High capacity optical disk storage
- High capacity CDROM
RS 232 communication is
- Full duplex
- Half duplex
- Command response system
Which topology is used for a central Network controller
- Command response system
URL Stands for __.
- Universal Resource Locator
- Uniform Resource Locator
- Uniform Resource Label
- Universal Research Locator
How many bits are there in the Ethernet address?
- 64 bits
- 48 bits
- 32 bits
- 16 bits
An index register in digital computer is register to be used for
- performing arithmetic and logic operations
- temporary storage of result
- counting number of times a program is executed
- address a modification purpose
Which of the following is an output device?
- Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR)
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Optical Mark Reading (OMR)
- Visual Display Unit (VDU)
In OSI network architecture, the routing is performed by
- physical layer
- network layer
- data link layer
- session layer
Modem stands for:
- Monetary Demarkation
- Monetary Devaluation Exchange Mechanism
- Modulator Demodulater
- Memory Demagnetization
Computer Hardware & Networking Certification : CLICK HERE
Winter Digital Marketing Internship (Work from Home no skills required with stipend of Rs 15,000 ) :CLICK HERE
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, TELEGRAM CHANNEL, AND WHATSAPP GROUP FOR THE LATEST UPDATES ON FREE COURSES, CERTIFICATIONS, SCHOLARSHIPS, INTERNSHIPS, AND JOBS