Summer Research Fellowship program 2023 for Students and Teachers
Applications are invited from students and teachers before 15th November 2022 for Summer Research Fellowship Program . Here are the complete details so go ahead and apply for it :
Highlights of this Program :
- Duration : 2 MONTH INTERNSHIP
- STIPEND: Student: 12,500/ Teacher: 18,750/
- Modest Travel allowance for both by Train
- VENUE: Labs Across India
Eligibility criteria :
6a) Applicants should be studying in one of the following:
- BS / BSc (II year only)
- BPharm (III and IV years only)
- BE / BTech / BCA (II and III years only)
- BArch (II, III and IV years only
- MS / MSc / MVSc / MPharm (I year only)
- ME / MTech / MCA / MArch (I year only)
- 5-year integrated) MS / MSc /MTech / MBBS / BVSc (II, III, IV years only)
- PharmD (III, IV years only)
- (dual degree) BTech + MTech (II, III, IV years only)
- (dual degree) BE + MSc (II, III, IV years only)
- dual degree) BS + MS (II, III, IV years only)
- Integrated PhD (I, II years only)
- MSc Tech (I, II years only)
6b) Teachers must be teaching in a College/University.
7) The minimum percentage of average marks in core subjects only (i.e. excluding languages) from X std. up to post-graduation (whichever years completed) should be 65% or above for students. The minimum percentage of average marks does not apply for teachers.
8) PhD students are not eligible.
9) Applicants who have availed the Academies fellowship twice before are not eligible to apply
Documents Required :
- Both student and teacher applicants must upload scanned versions of mark sheets from class X till the last examination in JPEG Format (the size of each marks sheet should not exceed 700 kb).
- Teacher applicants should upload their publications, if any. On selection, an authorization letter from the Principal/HoD that necessary permission/leave of absence will be granted should be sent by post to the Coordinator, SRFP 2023, Indian Academy of Sciences, Bengaluru 560 080
- Student applicants must upload the contact details of one of their present teachers. The Academy will get in touch with the teacher and obtain the recommendation letter
- All decisions regarding the selection of candidates will be at the sole discretion of the Academies. Any grievance or dispute concerning SRFP 2023 shall be addressed to the Academy whose decision thereon shall be final
- If a candidate is found at any point of time to have submitted false information, the fellowship will be cancelled, and the candidate will be asked to pay back the fellowship amount/travel allowance etc. that has been paid. Further guide of the candidate and the Institution in which the candidate is currently studying will be informed of the matter
- Without prejudice above, only the courts at Bengaluru city shall be the fora for seeking judicial remedy, if any, for any dispute or grievance.
How to Apply ?
2) Its mandatory to upload the marks sheets from class X till the last examination. Please have the scanned versions of mark sheets (in JPEG format – the size of each marks sheet should not exceed 700 kb), before starting to fill up the application.
3) Only one application per candidate will be considered. If more than one application is submitted, none of the applications will be considered.
4) Answers to columns indicated by an asterisk (*) are mandatory and must be filled.
5) The last date for receipt of applications online is 15 November 2022.